|Retail Price|| $325.95
THE INVERT MINI Fast, light, tight, and ... tiny! But more impressive than the size and feel, the MINI boasts some of the hottest new technology to hit the paintball industry in years! If you’re ready to experience the next stage in paintball evolution, grab a MINI and step ahead. Weighing in under 2 lbs (including barrel, ASA, 9volt battery and regulator) the Invert Mini™ might be THE Lightest & Tightest electronic marker available NEW patented proprietary P.C.P. (Pressure Controlled Poppet™) operating system NEW patented proprietary MINI Regulator/ASA NEW patented proprietary Slipstream ™ solenoid Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Standard Multi-mode (NXL, PSP, NPPL & Millennium) firing capability with easy tournament lockout Clamping feed-neck with Ion (Smart Parts)/ICD threads "Cocker" threaded barrel No hoses to crimp or break!
- 1400 shots off a 68/4500 at 275fps. 1200 shots off a 68/4500 at 295fps.
- Max ROF depending on how you set the gun up. Capable of 20+bps.
- Battery Life - Over 100,000 balls on a battery
- Weighing in under 2 lbs (including barrel, ASA, 9volt battery and regulator) the Invert Mini™ might be THE Lightest & Tightest electronic marker available
- NEW patented proprietary P.C.P. (Pressure Controlled Poppet™) operating system
- NEW patented proprietary MINI Regulator/ASA
- NEW patented proprietary Slipstream™ solenoid
- Break Beam Anti-Chop Eyes Standard
- Multi-mode (NPPL Semi, PSP ramping, NXL, & Millennium ramping) firing capability with easy tournament lockout
- Clamping feed-neck with Ion (Smart Parts)/ICD threads
- "Cocker" threaded 12" barrel
- No hoses to crimp or break!
- Initial production colors will be polished finish Black, Red or Blue, Dust Olive, Dust Silver and Orange
- limited lifetime warranty
- Works on hp or lp
- Spring Returned bolt
- Magnet returned trigger.
- Only 2 sets of Wires (quick disconnect wires connecting battery to the board, and the solenoid to the board).
- One Screw Quick Strip - Bolt guide, bolt and bolt return spring then simply slide out the back of the gun.
- Uses a Hall effect sensor
- Volume chamber in Grip Frame
- Two stage bolt system to be gentler on paint
- Control Button Located Back of Front Grip
- Stock Barrel is .691
- Stock Trigger can adjust pull length, stop points, and sensitivity
- It won't like CO2 at all
- It's been in development 4-5 years
- Works at 160-200psi